Business People & Investors:
UK Work Permit and UK visa options for business people, including Tier 1 Entrepreneur visas, Tier 1 Investor visas, UK Business visitor visas, and UK Sole Representative visas
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visas: The Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa is a UK points-based visa for business people starting a new business or acquiring an existing business.
- Tier 1 Investor Visas: The UK Tier 1 Investor Visa is a points-based visa allowing a foreign national to immigrate to the UK as a passive portfolio investor.
- UK Business Visitor Visas: Business visitors can apply for a temporary visit visa. Depending on the frequency of travel required, the Business visitor Visa may be issued for 6 months to 5 years.
- UK Sole Representative Visas: UK Sole Representative Visa information for candidates looking to immigrate to the UK under the sole representative business visa option.
- EC Association Agreement:The EC Association Agreement allows Turkish nationals to set up in self-employment in the UK with rights and privileges under the Ankara Agreement.
- Work Permits for Turkish Nationals: Individual rights under the AgreementThe Agreement, its Additional Protocol and Decisions of the Association Council are part of EEC law. The European Court of Justice has decided that these give specific rights to Turkish nationals and businesses which the EEC Member States are required by EEC law to respect.Under Article 6(1) of Association Council Decision 1/80, Turkish nationals legally employed in an EEC Member State for certain periods gain rights to remain or switch employment in that state- a Turkish national legally employed by the same employer for one year has the right to permission from the Member State to remain in that employment;- a Turkish national legally employed for three years in a particular area of work has the right to permission from the Member State to take employment with any employer in that area;
A Turkish national who works legally as an au pair or while a student can count as a worker. – a Turkish national legally employed for four years has the right to permission from the Member State to take employment with any employer.
A Turkish national who works legally as an au pair or while a student can count as a worker.
General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS)
The General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS) allows employees of companies that are based outside the European Union (EU) to work in the UK.
Spouse Visa, Fiancée visa, Unmarried Partners visa, Children and dependant family members visa, Visit visas Family visits visa, Family members of, students visa, China, Chinese Investor, Uk Investor, Invest in UK, http://www.activesearchresults.com,Family members of work permit holders visa, European Economic Area and family members visa, Ankara agreement visa,Fiancée to Spouse Indefinite leave to remain, Visas,Extensions, British Nationality, Points Based System, Tier 1 Visas,Tier 1 General Visa (HSMP),UK Graduates – Tier 1 PSW,Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visas,Tier 1 Investor Visas,Tier 2 Work Permits,Tier 4 Student Visas,Tier 5 Visas – Youth Mobility,Worker Registration Scheme,Business Immigration,Family and Dependent Visas,Indefinite,Leave to Remain(ILR),British,Citizenship, UK Visitors, UKBA, United Kingdom Border Agency, UK Home Offiice, UK Visa, Visa, Visa for UK, Visa application, UK visa fee, uk work permit, permit to work, student work permit, apply uk visa, uk embassy, immigration advice UK