- Fresh Talent : Working in Scotland Scheme (WISS):Work in Scotland after you graduate there.
- International Graduates Scheme (IGS):UK International Graduates Scheme (IGS) for students. Would you like to remain and work in the UK post-studies?
- UK HSMP (Highly Skilled Migrant Programme)HSMP visa – the UK’s most popular Skilled Migrant visa. Advice, Points Calculator and Immigration Services to ensure your HSMP visa is approved.
- UK Work Permits – Business and CommercialVisas for employer-sponsored work. UK Work Permits, issued to UK-based employers wanting to employ a worker from outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Training and Work Experience Scheme (TWES)Training and Work Experience Scheme (TWES) information, guidance & requirements.
- Student Internship Permits: A Student internship visa allows an overseas student to engage in a short period of paid work. Student Internship visas apply to students on a degree course.
- Working Holidaymaker Visas: Commonwealth citizens aged 17 and 30 inclusive can immigrate to the United Kingdom for a 2-year extended working holiday. Come to the UK, work and play.
- Innovator Visas: An entrepreneur who is an exceptional, innovative business idea that will benefit the UK economy from business may be eligible for apply for the Innovator Visa.
- Retired Person of Independent Means: UK Visas for Retired People of independent financial means to maintain themselves, who are at least 60 years old. Make the United Kingdom your home.
- Certificate of Approval (COA)Permission from the Home Office for foreign nationals to marry or enter into a Civil Partnership in the UK.
- Worker Registration Scheme (WRS): Worker Registration Scheme (WRS) requirements. Advice on who needs to register, and assistance for both workers and employers.
- Sector Based Scheme (SBS) Work Permits: This scheme allows workers from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to enter the United Kingdom to take short-term or casual jobs.
- Au Pair Visas
Spouse Visa, Fiancée visa, Unmarried Partners visa, Children and dependant family members visa, Visit visas Family visits visa, Family members of, students visa, China, Chinese Investor, Uk Investor, Invest in UK, http://www.activesearchresults.com,Family members of work permit holders visa, European Economic Area and family members visa, Ankara agreement visa,Fiancée to Spouse Indefinite leave to remain, Visas,Extensions, British Nationality, Points Based System, Tier 1 Visas,Tier 1 General Visa (HSMP),UK Graduates – Tier 1 PSW,Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visas,Tier 1 Investor Visas,Tier 2 Work Permits,Tier 4 Student Visas,Tier 5 Visas – Youth Mobility,Worker Registration Scheme,Business Immigration,Family and Dependent Visas,Indefinite,Leave to Remain(ILR),British,Citizenship, UK Visitors, UKBA, United Kingdom Border Agency, UK Home Offiice, UK Visa, Visa, Visa for UK, Visa application, UK visa fee, uk work permit, permit to work, student work permit, apply uk visa, uk embassy, immigration advice UK