Overseas Entrepreneurs

Overseas Entrepreneurs

The UK Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa is for individuals from countries outside of the EEA who want to establish or acquire a business in the UK.

Initially you get a visa for 3 years and an extension of 2 years is granted providing certain conditions are met.  Indefinite Leave to Remain can be applied for after 5 years.

The basic requirements for the initial visa are:

  • Evidence of £200,000 available to invest in the UK plus maintenance funds (or £100,000 per applicant if acting as a 2-person Entrepreneurial Team;
  • English language ability (holder of accepted English language degree or accredited English language test);
  • After 3 years, in order to secure the 2 year extension, you must show:
  1. That you are appointed as a Director of a UK company within 6 months;
  • That you have invested £200,000 in a UK business(es) via equity or unsecured loan;
  • Evidence that your investment has resulted in the creation of the equivalent of 2 full time jobs for 12 months;
  • That you spent 185 days per year in the UK;

our company can assists you by introducing suitable business opportunities and support according to you need needs either in house or via our network of specialist investment advisers.

Spouse Visa, Fiancée visa, Unmarried Partners visa, Children and dependant family members visa, Visit visas Family visits visa, Family members of, students visa, China, Chinese Investor, Uk Investor, Invest in UK, http://www.activesearchresults.com,Family members of work permit holders visa, European Economic Area and family members visa, Ankara agreement visa,Fiancée to Spouse Indefinite leave to remain, Visas,Extensions, British Nationality, Points Based System, Tier 1 Visas,Tier 1 General Visa (HSMP),UK Graduates – Tier 1 PSW,Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visas,Tier 1 Investor Visas,Tier 2 Work Permits,Tier 4 Student Visas,Tier 5 Visas – Youth Mobility,Worker Registration Scheme,Business Immigration,Family and Dependent Visas,Indefinite,Leave to Remain(ILR),British,Citizenship, UK Visitors, UKBA, United Kingdom Border Agency, UK Home Offiice, UK Visa, Visa, Visa for UK, Visa application, UK visa fee, uk work permit, permit to work, student work permit, apply uk visa, uk embassy, immigration advice UK